Dual Lock - Hook and Loop - Adhesive Tape
3M and Lockfast: trusted fasteners and value.
Lockfast rotary die-cuts, custom slits, shape cutters, laminates, applies adhesive coatings and otherwise converts hook and loop, and other fasteners to exceed customer requirements.
Dual Lock™ 400/250/170:
- Strong, interlocking mushroom stems that close with a snap to assure your application is securely fastened.
- Available in three stem densities per square inch; 400/250/170.
- Mix and match stem densities for your ideal closure strength.
- Temperature, moisture, and UV resistant.
- Available in black (and clear with select products).
Hook and Loop:
- Medium strength, for lighter weight and quick interchanging applications.
- Easy release liner with easy peel edge.
- Available in pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) and plain back (sew on) backings.
- Rubber or Acrylic backings adhesive.
- Colors available in black or white.
- Vinyl foam tapes feature a closed cell design to provide durability, flexibility, weather resistance, and a seal against dust, light, and moisture.
- Urethane foam tapes have an open cell and include models with excellent cushioning characteristics and high absorbency to trap moisture, dust, and contaminants.
- Adhesives available in single or double-sided.
- Colors available in black, white, and grey in select products.
We also offer a full line of single and double coated foam tapes, coated fabrics, felts, and PVC for cushioning, fastening or barrier applications.